Monday, August 29, 2016

Why You Should Start a Plexus Business

I've admitted it before and I will admit it again, I have always had a very bad taste in my mouth about network marketing. I thought the people who did it were pushy and annoying and money hungry and every time someone approached me with their "opportunity" I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction. So how am I now finding myself a Plexus ambassador? Because, you guys, this is so different than anything I've seen before.

The biggest and most obvious reason that Plexus is different is because the products are AMAZING. In addition to losing weight, my health has completely turned around in less than two months on the products. I originally just wanted to drop some weight, I had no expectations beyond that. I didn't even realize how bad I felt until I started feeling better. Since my last child was born, I have felt awful. I didn't know if it was from having four kids in under seven years, the financial and emotional stress of caring for them, or if it was an age thing, that I was starting to creep towards 40 and just not feeling as good.

 Now? I take the kids hiking almost every day.I have energy during the day and sleep soundly at night (well, when a child doesn't wake up, you know how that is.) I feel so much less moody and irritable. My cramps and pms and breaking out at "that" time of the month are now nonexistent. My whole body feels better. Just for this reason, I cannot stress to everyone how much they need to try these products. I know so many people that are always tired, have chronic pain, constant headaches (oh, and my almost daily tension headaches? Now, MAYBE once a week!) and all I can think is...you need to try this!

There are SO many testimonials of people who have had their lives completely changed by Plexus products! You can search on your own, or if you're interested, feel free to message me and I will send you a bunch of links to people's success stories. I also think almost everyone could benefit from getting into the business -and not because "i" would make money (I mean I do, but I also make money just for straight selling and also have another job) if they did, but because so many OTHER people need the money...I have found such a simple and effective way to make money...how can I not tell everyone? July was my first month. I made a couple hundred dollars. Not a ton, but considering that literally the only thing I did to earn it was post about Plexus on my Facebook and chat with people who messaged me with questions, it was so easy? For August, I'm going to double July's earnings. Still not huge, but again, for posting on Facebook and talking to people. That's it! And the thing is, it's snowballing. Someone places an order, loves the products, tells other people, and suddenly I'm getting messages from their sister/friend/spouse asking how they can order too! It's nuts. The potential for a huge income with this company is very real, but think about it - even if I stayed in the 400-500 dollar a month pay range - couldn't 400-500 dollars extra a month make a difference in YOUR budget? i'm no planning to stay there though - I want to keep moving up, like so many other amazing people i see.

 The company pays 11 different ways, from commissions, to team building bonuses, to advancement bonuses, etc. Pay for certain things goes out every Friday, and for other things on the 15th of the month...which means ambassadors get paid five times a month. (!!!!) Something else to consider - as I was running away from other network marketing companies, I did hear them shouting about the upfront costs and commission structure.

You guys, Plexus blows them all away. First of all, to join is 34.95 for THE YEAR. There are NO monthly fees. Many people who don't want to work the business sign up as ambassadors because that gets you wholesale pricing on the products (25 percent off retail) for the year. Some of those people change their minds and end up working the business anyway because they believe in it so much - but I digress. You don't have to handle money, carry inventory, have parties...none of the things traditionally associated with network marketing. With your 34.95 you get a website and if someone wants to buy from you or join themselves, you just direct them to your website. Easy peasy. To qualify for commissions in a given month, you only have to move 100 PV for that month (which comes out to about 115 dollars) now the best thing is that that 115 dollars is EITHER from you buying products OR someone buying through your site, or a combination. You don't HAVE to buy anything. (Although with supplements them amazing you will want to!) If for some reason you don't sell enough for a month or want to buy that month, you just turn off the autoship option, NO HASSLE NO FEES NO ISSUES AT ALL!!

 If you think you can't afford the products - get three people to try it with you and you all get products and yours will be covered! It's so easy! When my friend Tina first approached me with this, I thought yeah it sounds good, but I can't afford it, I should be spending all my money on my kids! But what she assured me and now I'm assuring you, is that this is not a "waste" of money. The products and the opportunity are life changing. I made my initial investment back within a couple weeks of both my 34.95 and my first month of my own products. And I'm not a "salesperson" in fact, Plexus doesn't WANT salespeople, they just want people to share products they love. I don't feel like I'm selling anything, I'm just talking about something that has already made a huge difference to me in a short amount of time.

 The training my team has available is mind blowing. I don't think I could be progressing the way I am without it. I'm learning everything I can about the products and company so I can share accurately and as many people as possible can take advantage of this. And while this is a fast growing company, there are still so many areas that have no or fee ambassadors so there is no saturation, you can still reach so many people.

I'm in New Jersey, and I didn't know ANYONE sharing Plexus before me. I'm sure there are other people in the tri-state doing it, but it can't be many because very few people had actually ever even heard of it around here before I started talking! Get in on this. Seriously this is amazing. What's the worst that can happen, you find the opportunity isn't for you and waste 34.95? Oh...but what if it DOES?

What if this blows up for you the way it has for other people and the way it is just starting to for me! I'm in the early stages but I can already see the huge potential here. If you already know a Plexus ambassador, I implore you to reach out and find out more and get into this right now. If you don't, talk to me!

You can comment here with any questions or leave a comment with your email address and I will be happy to reach out to you with info or to answer any questions (I WILL NOT span you or put you on any kind of mailing list, I hate when people do that to me!) If you want to look at my website to see the products or if you want to jump in and join, it's shopmyplexus.com/kathygleason I also have a PDF version of the newest catalog that I can't seem to attach here, but if you are interested I can email it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment