Thursday, March 23, 2017

Obsessed With Sewing







So, as anyone who knows me or has been reading this blog for awhile has probably realized, I'm REALLY obsessed with crafts. While I have dabbled in paper crafts, jewelry and an assortment of other kinds, I've always come back to knitting or crochet as my first love.

Until recently. I've wanted to learn to sew for awhile now, and last month i got the awesome and generous gift of a sewing machine. Since then, I've been unstoppable! I've made dolls, dresses and skirts for my daughters, a sleeping bag for my son, mermaid blanket, several pairs of fleece socks....ALOT of stuff. 😂

Having an obsessive personality and a entrepreneurial bent, I've been mulling over starting a little business (when my skills improve enough.) I would make bags and/or dolls and/or fleece socks to sell. Probably on a Facebook page or through word of mouth. What do you all think? Does this sound feasible?  Here are some of my many recent creations....please be kind, I'm still just a newbie!


1 comment: